loading...

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

babcock university update


hi, i'm lexie i'm a sophomore here at u of a i live in arbol de la vida and i am a pre-physio and pre-neuroscience major this is my room! so this what i like to call my reading corner i am a huge bookworm and i love just sitting down and reading so i put a chair with a comfy little thing right here and a lamp that i can actually read if it gets too dark

these are my posters! i love imagine dragons and taylor swift so i hung my posters here all of my tour stuff, my records and it just makes it a little bit cozier area so this is where the magic happens studying, homework, essays, all that fun college stuff i have a calendar to make sure all my dates are in order and i set up a cool board just so i can have some pictures and u of a stuff

so this is my bookshelf coffee bar i keep all my books here they're stack in front and behind i have too many to count my favorite color is teal so i tried to make it a little bit of the theme of my room i have some things on my walls i love pictures and my family and just having everything on my wall like that

so i created little circle cutouts from pinterest and i put a bunch of pictures on them this is where i sleep, it's my bed but i also have a bunch of stuff under it almost everything i got in my room was actually ideas off of pinterest i love decorating my room it gives everybody a place to hang out and it makes it my home away from home

Artikel Terbaru

loading...
loading...