loading...

Monday, February 19, 2018

anna university update news


i would say that i'm most passionateabout my human rights career path. i'm doing my masters in it now and i found my niche. back home, back in england we're really pushed into going down certain career routes. we don't have time to think about what we want to do. it is kind of go to university, get a job, work for the next sixty years of your life. so i really tried to break the mold a bit and just take a few years to myself todecide what i really wanted to do.

we're all hardworking girls. i mean that's the reason we're here. but for me, i always say that we have two hands. one to help ourselves and one to help others and i think that's why my passion is for human rights. that's my chosen career that i want to promote and protect them and help people around the world. i think that's what makes me unique.

Artikel Terbaru

loading...
loading...